COSCO SHIPPING CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
COSCO SHIPPING Lines
Customer Service Standards
- Bookings will be responded within two hours upon receipt during a working/business day.
- Given that vessel allocation is available and booking information provided is complete and comprehensive, booking confirmation turn time will be two hours for both standard dry and reefer cargo, and two working days for both hazardous and awkward (OOG) cargo.
- Equipment Release
Equipment will be reserved for pickup within 48 hours after customer’s request for equipment pickup has been confirmed.
- Bill of Lading Release
Original Bill of Lading will be ready within one working day after the vessel departure, under the condition that shipping instructions have been submitted in a timely and proper manner.
Invoice will be available within one working day after the vessel departure, under the condition that invoice information received is accurate and timely.
- Schedule Reliability
Schedule integrity of COSCO SHIPPING operated vessels will exceed 95% reliability (except in condition of force majeure).
- Connection voyage will be available online at our website (www.coscon.com) three days prior to cargo arriving at the trans-shipment port. Trans-shipment results will be available online one day after cargo departs from trans-shipment port.
- Our goal is cargo that moves through a trans-shipment port with target of seven days but no longer than fourteen days maximum.
- Arrival Notice
Arrival notice will be delivered one day prior to cargo arrival.
- Counter Service
Service procedure will be completed within fifteen minutes upon arrival at service counter (only applicable for regions with counter service).
- Issues Resolution
- Invoice disputes will be resolved within five working days.
- Commercial disputes of clear facts will be handled within seven working days.
- Complaint resolution (following receipt of complaint) will be provided within five working days.